Are you a PHP developer for WordPress who wants to work on projects that have an impact on our clients’ daily lives? You’ve come to the right place!
SatelliteWP is currently looking for a “PHP (back-end) web developer” for its Laval office who will be able to analyze, design, develop and support the solutions of the company’s customers in various mandates, mainly under WordPress.
Our approach: Tell us about your problems, we will find a solution for you.
Are you the ideal candidate?
If you are a rigorous person wishing to participate:
- solution architecture
- analysis and solution development
- application development
- maintenance, quality assurance
- optimization, database management
And the word documentation doesn’t scare you…
If you like:
- to touch on several topics, projects, technologies and this, at the same time
- challenges and being challenged
- take the initiative, be autonomous and resourceful
- eat hooks, filters and object-oriented for lunch…
We want to meet you!
- Minimum college-level academic training in computer science
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience working in PHP programming for WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress development (Themes, plugins, APIs, …)
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL databases (schema creation, queries, indexing, stored procedures, etc.)
- Great rigor
- Excellent written and spoken French.
- Functional Written and Spoken English.
- Experience working in .NET programming (VB or C#)
- Mastery of Git (source code)
The use of the feminine is used to lighten the text. Welcome to men!