Do you like to shoot for the sky?
Are you a little, ok, very obsessed with details?
Do you have a constant urge to improve yourself?
Do the words “responsibility” and “self-reliance” excite you!
Do you want to be part of an amzing close-knit bunch of experts that motivate and help each other out?
Do you like to work on several topics, projects and technologies at the same time?
Do you appreciate that your voice is heard, that your ideas are taken seriously and that your initiatives are highlighted?
Are you looking for a job where you can help companies shine in their industry?
Do you like challenges and being challenged? Do you have hooks, filters and object-oriented for breakfast!
SatelliteWP is recruiting!
Located in Laval, SatelliteWP’s mission is to support companies of all sizes in the upkeep, management and maintenance of their WordPress websites.
Blogs with millions of views, local companies, multinationals, we support all types of clients. Our team like to have fun at work all with the intent of realizing SatelliteWP’s vision: to become THE WordPress reference in the French-speaking world.
Our perfect match
You are rigorous and you like to work on:
- content architecture
- analysis and solution development
- application development
- maintenance and quality assurance
- database optimization and management
- … and the word documentation doesn’t make you run away!
You have at least 4 years of relevant experience working in PHP programming in a WordPress context
And you have:
- Minimum college-level academic training in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress development (themes, plugins, APIs, …)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB databases (schema creation, queries, indexing, stored procedures, etc.)
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Great rigor
- Excellent written and spoken French.
- Functional Written and Spoken English.
- Experience working in programming in other languages
- Mastery of Git (source code)
Send us your CV, portfolio, LinkedIn links and Github… we can’t wait to chat with you!
What we offer you
- A salary commensurate with your experience and contribution to the team.
- Flexible schedules: we’re not going to quibble with you if you work at 9pm or 6am. You manage yourself!
- Unlimited access to training: for your personal and professional development.
- We start with 3 weeks of vacation. Rest is important.
- You are given an amount each month to pay off your phone bill.
- A friendly open space with a ping-pong table. In summer, we enjoy the sun with our picnic tables.
- Reserved parking
- Coffee and snacks provided
- Telework possible
* The use of the feminine is used to lighten the text, welcome to men!