We have more and more clients and projects… and we need help with the demand. We’re looking for an efficient, organized and methodical person who will ensure that all our projects are completed according to our commitments by coordinating everything with our customers.
Every day is different here and there are many opportunities for your contribution to be both varied and rewarding.
Are you the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage and assign customer requests
- Schematize project information
- Carry out project follow-ups with clients
- Bring the team back to order to make sure we all deliver on time
- Help us organize and prioritize our many initiatives
- Contact our customers to ensure their satisfaction and review their needs
If you like challenges and you’re motivated by the idea of being involved in everything to take the company to another level, you’re THE person we want to meet.
Careful now, the pace of work here is frantic (that’s what we are told)! You’ll have to be self-sufficient, take on important decisions and follow through their implementation.
We offer excellent customer service and this requires constant communication, an attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly.
It is therefore essetial to us that you have the following qualifications:
- Studies in the field of project management and/or communications
- Three (3) years of experience in project coordination
- Knowledge of the following concepts: Waterfall, Agile and Kanban
- Excellent command of spoken and written French
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
And since we’re going to see each other 37.5 hours a week, you’re a person:
- Playful, who likes to have fun
- Rigorous, autonomous, dynamic, reliable and resourceful
- Who has a thirst for learning
- Who has an attention to detail
- Who manages their time effectively
- Who is excited about not having a “job description”
In short, if you see the details that others do not see, if you’re constantly looking to improve, if you’re motivated by doing more and if you want to evolve with a team of experts who want to see you succeed, this opportunity’s for you!
SatelliteWP is a company located in Laval that provides maintenance, security and performance for WordPress sites.
Want to know more?SatelliteWP's Story Why a career at SatelliteWP? Our WordPress contributions
Embarking with us is:
- join an ambitious and inspiring team
- share a common ambition to grow together
- say goodbye to routine
In addition to having challenging projects, you will join a BonBoss-certified team.
What does it mean to be a BonBoss? This means that for us, human comes first. Our top priority is to have a perfectly fulfilled team.
Stand out and let us see that you are the right person.
Type of employment: Full-time, Permanent
*The use of the feminine is used to lighten the text. Welcome to men!