Are you a Front-End Web Developer wanting to work on projects that have a daily impact on clients? You’re in the right spot!
SatelliteWP is currently looking for a Front-End Developer experienced in working with WordPress for its Laval office. This person will do design work, validate technical feasibility, create wireframes, integrate mockups and ensure that everything will be tested and optimized for smartphones, tablets and desktop use.
Our client approach is “Talk to us about your business problems, we’ll find you a solution.”
We have clients of all sizes in various industries.
Are you the ideal candidate ?
If you’re someone that’s rigorous wanting to take part in architecting, analyzing and building solution, application and web development, maintenance, quality assurance, optimization, database management and documentation… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
If you like playing with many projects, technologies and all of this at the same time… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
If you like challenging and being challenged in addition to being autonomous and resourceful… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
If you’re having hooks, filters and OO code for breakfast… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in front-end development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS or SASS) – min. of 3 years
- Knowledge of responsive and mobile integration and its standards and best practices
- Integrations via various known APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, …)
- Basic knowledge of back-end technologies (PHP, MySQL)
- Various frameworks / libraries such as: JQuery, Grunt, NPM, AngularJS, Twig, …
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Fluent in French
- Functional English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience in SEO
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of GIT (source code versioning)
- Knowledge of the Financial industry
Interested by this job offer ? Send your CV and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form on this page