Are you a WordPress PHP developer wanting to work on projects that have a daily impact on clients? You’re in the right spot!
SatelliteWP is currently looking for a Back-End PHP Developer for its Laval office. The person will be responsible for analyzing, conceptualizing, developing and supporting custom-built solutions for our clients in various projects, predominantly within the WordPress ecosystem.
Our client approach is “Talk to us about your business problems, we’ll find you a solution.”
We have clients of all sizes in various industries.
Are you the ideal candidate ?
If you’re someone that’s rigorous and wanting to take part in architecting, analyzing and building solutions, applications and performing advanced web development, maintenance, quality assurance, optimization, database management and documentation… yes, you ARE the ideal candidate!
If you like playing with multiple projects, technologies and all of this at the same time… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
If you like challenging and being challenged in addition to being autonomous and resourceful… yes, you’re the ideal person !
If you’re having hooks, filters and OO code for breakfast… yes, you’re the ideal candidate!
- Academic training in computer science at the college level
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience working in PHP programming for WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress development (Themes, extensions, API, …)
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL databases (schema creation, queries, indexing, stored procedures, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Fluent French
- Functional English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience working in .NET programming (VB or C #)
- Experience using GIT (code versioning)
Interested by this job offer?
Send us your CV and relevant experience to [email protected] or fill in the application form on this page.